Cheyenne River Education Services

Higher Education Grant Programs



Students must complete a higher education grant application with their tribal education office. Students need to apply with the tribe they are enrolled in if the program is available.


You must fill out an application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and a Pell Grant Application, and have it on file before a needs analysis can be completed by the financial aid office and submitted to the higher Education office.


Funding Sessions


Academic Year
June 15  

Spring Semester
November 15th 

Summer Session
April 15th


We Can Help You

The CRST Education Services staff is available to assist you. If you need college information, we can provide you with toll-free telephone numbers  to contact the college with your requests or we can request the information for you.


We can assist you in completing the forms, however, we highly encourage the student to do the best they can as the student must become familiar with the process themselves in order to be successful at college.


Contact Education Services


P.O. Box 590 
Eagle Butte, SD  57625
Phone: (605) 964-7880/7882